1. Fast CAT is a timed straight race of 100 yards.
2. Dogs run singularly.
3. The dog’s time to complete the 100 yd dash is converted into mph
4. A handicap system is applied to a dog’s MPH to determine the number of points earned. The handicap system is based on the height of the dog at its withers.
a. 18”or greater = handicap is 1.0
b. 12” up to less than 18” = handicap is 1.5
c. Below 12” = handicap is 2.0
d. AKC Agility Height Cards will be accepted in lieu of measuring
5. Points = MPH multiplied by the dog’s handicap
6. Fast CAT suffix titles are earned at designated milestones:
a. BCAT = 150 points
b. DCAT = 500 points
c. FCAT = 1,000 points
d. FCAT# = every additional 500 points
7. For further information, please visit the following for the Regulations for FAST CAT (Chapter XVI)
Visit our Event Secretary for more information and future Dates!